Thursday 3 December 2009

carpetgate 2009

Asa xmas present from my dad, he's paid for me to have happy new living/dining room carpet :D
This however meant I've had to gut the room and take up the old carpet ready for it to be fitted tomorrow afternoon.
So began 2 hours or carnage and near death experiences...



Supervisor cat is supervising..



The incredibly odd list of baby girl names my mum wrote. Found UNDER my carpet. I moved in in October 2005. My mum DIED in sept 05 and my eldest daughter was born march 05.... wtf?



Never trust a woman high on prescription pills with a bread knife... uh oh.. too late. Speaking of prescription pills..



..the carrier bag mine came in.... lol. God bless wisdom teeth...





For some reason I painted that when we moved in and decorated. Who DOESN'T want to find "hi" in yellow paint on the floor?





Got to love the council's answer to flooring. "I know, lets stick thin slate tiles on tarmac!" Expected to find my own private parking space..

No comments:

Post a Comment