Thursday 30 July 2009

My Summer 2009 Essentials

In a concept stolen from a fellow mummy blogger….

My summer 2009 essentials.

Brick wall
To bang my head against when shit keeps hitting the fan....


Festivals!!
This year I’ll have been to Download (whole weekend) Sonipshere (praying on no unfortunate tragedy which prevents me going on Sunday… *gets on knees and prays*
Festivals create a ‘mini holiday’ away from anything and everything. Time away to yourself to go and have fun with your friends. Download for me this year was my first and the perfect example of a much needed and brilliantly timed holiday. After the chaos and stress of the previous months to get away and enjoy myself literally saved my sanity. As much as I don’t need a holiday in the same respect that I did before download, Sonisphere is going to be fab, even if I am only going for the Sunday, and I can’t wait :D
Good music, good friends and a mini holiday.. what more could you ask for to protect your fragile sanity? :D


Xbox 360

For all those miserable, rainy, grim, grey, soggy and boring days. Current favourite games are:
FEAR 2 (restarted after finishing FEAR :D)
FEAR (recently finished)
Worms: Armageddon
Beautiful Katamari (for the kids and the BF, before you ask *shudder*)
Guitar Hero: Metallica
Left4Dead (which I don’t actually own.. D’oh!)
The Simpsons game (co-op with the BF)



DVDs
To prevent mother going insane in the membrane, also on those miserable, rainy, grim, grey, soggy and boring days.
Demonites’ current favourites..
Wall-E
Bolt
Charlie and the motherfucking chocolate factory
Barnyard



Tissues
In preparation for Demonite 1’s first day at school.. D-day Sept 8th……blub!!




Bottomless bank account
To fund aforementioned activites, and more specifically, Demonite 1’s school uniform for D-day…


No comments:

Post a Comment